Description de l'offre
HSBC is one of the world's leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
Completing full customer reviews and understanding customer needs whether immediate or future is a key part of this role. The role holder will respond to a combination of ‘walk in' customers and creating opportunities from centrally created contact lists both being the main sources of their activity. The role holder will need to understand and deliver the standards of service quality required, maintaining published Service Level Agreements. The identification of opportunities for wealth reviews and referring these to an appropriate wealth adviser are key activities. The facilitation of approval of facilities in accordance with credit policy and lending guidelines will also be required to ensure the jobholder can meet all of the customer's needs. Ownership of customer relationships is vital along with the ability to coach and develop other team members towards ensuring the Target Operating Model (TOM) as defined by Group is implemented.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Achieve individual Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) performance metrics
• Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and professionalism of response either face to face, in written or at the telephone.
• Effective use of tools and information to drive customer service delivery and RBWM performance
• Execute on customer contact strategies in line with Group operating models and strategy set by regional Customer Relationship Management team
• Fully utilise and input to Customer Relationship Management data, ensuring all customer information is complete and kept up to date
• Ensure all customer needs are met and sales opportunities are maximised
• Undertake effective Individual Reviews
• Work on leads provided through customer life cycle management and tactical campaign and follow up on diarized leads
• Achieve cross sale penetration rates and wealth referrals achieved for account opening, lending and other sales
• Assist in Sales Floor Management periodically and on a need base counter and teller positions with support on cash and cheque transactions
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
Experience & Qualifications:
• Proven ability in customer service and building customer relationships
• Ability to identify customer needs and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs
• An understanding of HSBC's Credit Policy and Lending Guidelines
• An broad knowledge of financial planning and defining customer needs
• A full understanding of referral processes
• An understanding of the Premier, Advance and Personal Banking Propositions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability in making lending decisions in accordance with bank policy and guidelines
• A clear understanding of how value is created within the Premium segment, both for customers and the bank
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) serves millions of customers worldwide. Our employees help customers to manage their day-to-day finances and save for the future. We offer career opportunities ranging from customer service and relationship management jobs in branches to roles in product development, sales, strategy, asset management and insurance. There are many career opportunities in Retail Banking and Wealth Management, from customer service and relationship management jobs in branches to roles in product development, sales, strategy, asset management and insurance. Generalist, specialist and managerial roles are available at all levels. For more information visit http://www.hsbc.com/careers/explore-our-business
We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously.
Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
What to expect at HSBC
• The chance to realise your ambitions
• Globally connected careers
• A strong emphasis on values
• Learning and development opportunities
• An inclusive, meritocratic culture
• Market-competitive benefits
Global Careers Opportunities
Visit our Global Careers site where you can explore our business, meet our people and find useful application hints and tips http://www.hsbc.com/careers.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.