The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to Wealth and Personal Banking clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as Retail Securities Assistant Manager.
· Play a significant role in Hong Kong's leading stock trading business
· Develop data and customer centric growth strategies, in line with HSBC's broader customer wealth proposition
· Seek to differentiate our stock trading business from competitors, including supporting the rollout of new client value propositions
· Support with the implementation of change through positive and proactive engagement with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
· Support to deliver commercial growth with a focus on active trader counts and market share
· Assist with the strategic development and implementation to increase market competitiveness and enhance brand value
· Solicit market intelligence and keep close dialogue with key stakeholders and customers to understand their needs, preference and new product trends
· Significant interest and passion for investing and in particular the retail stock trading industry
· University degree holder
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.