Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
Acquisition of NTB customers via self-generated leads or from mortgage related channel/resources.
Acquisition of NNM from
- 2nd hands property seller Bank Account;
- Customer referred by HML Sales;
- Existing customers with money inflow referred by the HML Sales. Etc
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above (recognized by the state).
- Above 1-3 years experience on Home Mortgage Loan business.
- Full knowledge of RBWM products, policies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Could work under pressure.
- Enhanced sales skill.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website./SL/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited