HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where their opinions count. We want to build a culture where our employees are comfortable in bringing their whole self to work, regardless of gender, age, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, religious belief, background, and any other aspect of personal difference."
"HSBC employees are committed to act with courageous integrity and standing firm for what is right. We are reliable, open to different ideas and cultures and connected with customers, community, regulators and with each other
HSBC invites you to participate in the process of ISB Relationship Management
International Subsidiary Banking is one of the fastest growing businesses in the Bank and a key success story for the Group. Despite the ongoing challenging global and regional economic circumstances, the business continues to present a resilient performance. Going forward, Commercial Banking is keen to deliver on its strategy to attract the right customers who benefit from our international connectivity and strengthen our reputation as the leading international trade and business bank. A key priority will be driving balance sheet and revenue growth while maintaining absolute focus and execution of Global Standards, Risk & Compliance to ensure that our conduct matches our values.
Building existing and winning new long-term relationships with the customers we want to bank, coherent with Commercial Banking (CMB) strategy to be the Leading International Trade and Business Bank ??
Relationships managed by placing customer needs at the forefront of all that the role holder does, setting world class standards ??
Develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service to position HSBC as the market leader in this business
Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements
Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of customer information on different bank systems as required
Maintain up to date and accurate deal pipeline on Client Vision??
Monitor relationship profitability regularly and ensure that the return is commensurate with the type of client and both CMB and the client's risk appetite??
Take timely and proactive corrective action to mitigate potential losses, exercising effective portfolio stewardship and control ??
Collaborating with product partners to identify and match customer needs with relevant expertise; notably with GTRF (Global Trade and Receivable Finance), GLCM (Global Liquidity and Cash Management) and GBM (Global Banking and Markets).
Ensure all CDD (Customer Due Diligence) and associated activities are completed on time
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor´s Degree in Finance, accounting or related fields
· 100% Fluent in English
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in managing commercial relationships with international needs
· Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services
· Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
· Ability to interact with business customers at all levels
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent time management, planning and organization skills
· Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension??
· Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions
· Knowledge of how CMB clients operate
· Knowledge of Cash, GBM, GTRF and Investment Banking products
· Robust understanding of client planning methodology
· Wide personal connections within the group and outside the group (chambers of commerce and other associations