Description de l'offre
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance aims to provide HSBC with a professional, effective and responsive finance service that operates at optimal cost and employs a common and transparent global model.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of RBWM Finance Staff Officer.
Prepare and perform initial review of financial and statistical information
· Extract raw data from source and compile into relevant formats for reporting
· Perform initial review of information and investigate unusual items
· Provide commentary on movements and other trends
· Promptly escalate outstanding matters for further action
· Meet reporting deadlines for relevant regulatory/statutory/group/local returns
· Liaise with Business and other Departments on queries relating to submission of data/returns
Maintain and operate Group/Local financial systems
· Maintain data integrity of Finance systems through regular reconciliation and data clean up
· Routine operation of system processes and other administrative tasks
· Perform UAT when required for system change/enhancement
· High degree of management planning/reasoning ability;
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
· Highly motivated and results orientated;
· Independent and able to work under pressure adhering closely to deadlines;
· Strong verbal and written communication skills;
· Good interpersonal sensitivity;
· Ability to deal with the varied levels of complex operational people issues;
· Creative and innovative thinking.
· Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply
· Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.