En HSBC estamos comprometidos a construir una cultura donde todos los empleados y clientes sean valorados independientemente de su sexo, edad, orientación sexual, etnia, discapacidad, creencia religiosa, antecedentes o cualquier otro aspecto personal diferente."
"Los empleados de HSBC actuamos mostrando integridad con valor, manteniéndonos firmes en lo que es correcto. Somos confiables, nos mostramos abiertos a diferentes ideas y culturas y estamos conectados con los clientes, la comunidad, los reguladores y entre nosotros.
Global Transformation Project Managers plan, mobilise and direct projects of medium to high complexity and scale from definition to closure. They are typically responsible for the end to end delivery of a single project or workstream of a larger project or programme, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits. Projects can be standalone or form part of a programme. They are responsible for deploying the Business Transformation Frameworks (BTF), Agile and SaFE methodologies within their project. They work closely with Programme Managers, Senior Project Managers and Global PMO to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
Project Managers may support small changes by providing oversight and guidance to multiple smaller initiatives within a priority market.
Ideal candidate profile
· Understanding of the project lifecycle
· Understanding of Business Transformation Frameworks, Agile, SaFE methodologies and best practice techniques
· Understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
· Understanding of banking / HSBC and understanding of how change drives benefits for HSBC, its customers and other stakeholders
· Exposure to payment standards and technologies
· Able to assist production of performance reporting
· Use of English at business level - mandatory (at least 3 years)
· Knowledge of any of the following HSBC Global systems: HUB, SFE, ClientCONNECT, HSBCnet/Connect, EFT / LCTR / STR / TPR, SWIFT, Non-SWIFT, Me to Me, GLE, Global Disbursements, Interac, Payment Systems / Payment Operations, GPS & Cloud, MT Messages, CDD, NAPR, Mobile Apps (Mobile-X and Mobile-R)
· Experience working in payments projects
· Project management skills and experience
· People manager and broad experience in managing teams of different work streams
· Experience of working in change projects
· Running project governance implementation, change management and benefits realisation
· Planning and plan management
· Risk and issues management
· Lead self
· Tracking, reporting and governance
· Resource and team management
· Delivery at pace
· Achieving excellence
Qualifications and Accreditations
· PMP certification or training
· Prince2 - Optional
· Any relevant local banking training qualifications