Description de l'offre
Detailed Job Description: Service Recovery Engineer
Candidate should be able to work independently in production support team for digital systems. Willing to work in shifts and be on on call ROTA. Good knowledge of incident, problem management and production support processes of tickets and defect management. Knowledge on REST API and DevOps automated CI/CD pipeline and deployments will be an advantage
The person should have majority experience in working for production support in digital systems. Having prior experience in devops environment is an advantage. Knowledge and hands on work in Splunk and AppDynamics will be a great asset
· Experience in Java webeservices SOAP/REST, JSON
· Good communication skills , Analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Software Production support analyst with willingness to take occasional code fixes
· Mulesoft knowledge will be an advantage
· Mandatory Skills: Java (Production Support)
Optional Skills: Mulesoft
Relevant Experience: 3 – 5 Years