Description de l'offre
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Premier Relationship Manager in our Hurstville Branch.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Managing the growth of a portfolio of diverse premier and personal account relationships.
· Driving sales activity and promoting cross-selling opportunities by actioning, progressing and tracking sales leads and referrals generated by other bank staff.
· Initiating strategic business development strategies and driving the achievement of personal business volume growth targets.
· Handling customer complaints in a highly professional and efficient manner.
· Supporting and implementing the Business Plan and procedure improvements to achieve optimal operational, compliance and credit productivity.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
· Relevant tertiary qualification.
· Previous Relationship Management experience within Personal Banking, including management of your own client portfolio
· A minimum of 3 years personal lending products experience
· A proven track record of working to and achieving sales and revenue targets
· Superior customer service skills, including the ability to successfully target and manage high net worth clients.
· Exceptionally strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. HSBCKTS