Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Representing the largest global Islamic financial services team of any international bank, HSBC Amanah provides a full suite of innovative Islamic products and services to retail and corporate customers around the world. Complementing HSBC's comprehensive range of global banking and financing solutions, HSBC Amanah leverages the Group's international experience and expertise in Islamic finance to best serve the growing demand for this viable alternative to conventional financing in Malaysia.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our HSBC Amanah team in the role of Premier Financial Guide , working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Reporting directly to the branch manager, the job holder mainly responsible to pro-actively manage, grow, retain and deepen Amanah Premier portfolios through account-planning activity (portfolio management) in accordance with the Global Premier proposition standards as well as referring mortgage business to Financial Guides while adhering to Shariah compliance and the Amanah brand value.
· Building and managing the portfolio of high net worth Premier customers for HSBC Amanah
· Ensuring a high level of sales and services of HSBC Amanah Wealth Management products based on needs based selling
· Cross selling the Bank's products to meet and exceed customers' financial needs
Ideal candidate profile
· Strong sales and customer service orientation
· Self-motivated and results oriented
· Able to work independently
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good knowledge of the Bank's Retail Banking and Wealth Management products and services
· Unit Trust and/or Insurance license is essential
· Minimum SPM qualification with 2 years of strong banking sales experience
· Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad.