A Career Where You Can Flourish
Management Trainee Programme in Operations, Services and Technology
Hang Seng's Operations, Services and Technology is a team of professionals dedicated to ensure the effective operations of the bank and driving the delivery of professional services to enable seamless bank operations. It is responsible for facilitating the execution of strategies, understanding the impact on customer and business, and prioritising transformation activities to mitigate risks.
Join us and you too can gain valuable experience across our business and make significant contributions throughout your career in Operations, Services and Technology (HOST) as our 2019 MT .
This three-year, fast-track programme is intense and challenging, where you will receive comprehensive classroom training on business, products and services, exposure to China and overseas business, job rotation within your business / function stream, support in attaining professional qualifications and senior management mentorship. Most importantly, you will be exposed to the best global banking practices and the opportunity to develop your career in a financial institution that has ranked as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong' for the past 19 years*.
* Best Bank – Domestic (Hong Kong) ( The Asset )
Ideal candidate profile
We are looking for driven individuals who can make that change in taking the Bank to the next level:
· Bachelor's degree or above from an accredited university
· Fresh graduates or candidates with less than three years' working experience
· Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
· Strong business acumen and analytical ability
· Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
· Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa