The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our wealth management businesses help high-net-worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and their families to grow, manage and preserve their wealth. We're rapidly expanding our client-facing and investment-focused teams in Wealth and Personal Banking in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, and are interested in speaking with high-performing individuals.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Insurance Product Expert.
· Manage the service environment at the branch to ensure the satisfaction of high net worth Premier customers.
· Manage individual insurance portfolio to ensure the highest rate of customer satisfaction
· Partner with experienced Relationship Managers to create insurance opportunities by identifying customers wealth management needs and introduce appropriate insurance solutions
· Take the lead in planning the activities of a team of Relationship Managers while cooperating with them in meeting business objectives
· Implement effective strategies, increase productivity in the Premier market segment
· Establish effective working relationships with partnered Relationship Managers
· Provide professional wealth management services, such as regular financial review, to ensure appropriate wealth management solutions are offered to meet customer needs
· Build and maintain a positive team culture, through ensuring quality business referrals and referral skills among team members, and contributing to product knowledge and skills sharing
Ideal candidate profile
· Tertiary or university level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
· Solid experience in life insurance, preferably in Bancassurance
· Extensive wealth management and insurance product knowledge
· Insurance related license are required, including Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute Paper 1,7,8 and Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination Paper 1,2,3,5
· Good level of verbal English and Cantonese, with Putonghua preferred
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
To find out more about roles in Wealth Management in Hong Kong, mainland China and Singapore visit www.hsbc.com/wealth-careers .
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.