Omani and GCC Nationals only will be considered for this role
Purpose of Job:
To provide full administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Risk Officer, assisting in the administration of high volumes of paperwork, and ensuring that deadlines are met.
Principal Accountabilities / Main Activities :
· Organise and monitor workload
· Reply to and formulate correspondence on behalf of the Senior / Executive Manager
· Diary management
· Maintain department inventories and records
· Answer telephone calls
· Co-ordinate travel and accommodation requirements
· General administration
Details of Limits of Authority Levels and Supervision of Staff:
· Acts as an initial point of contact for non-operational issues for the Senior / Executive Manager; referring enquiries to other managers / staff as appropriate; ensuring documentation submitted is clear and accurate.
· Acts on behalf of the manager to ensure that work is processed within required time scales by management.
Ideal candidate profile
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
Level of excellence required in all the below skills,
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels.
· Planning & Organisation.
· Customer Service.
· Flexible approach to duties.
· Keyboard skills.
· 2-3 years of experience in an environment demanding planning and organisational skills, including the ability to priorities work and tasks effectively and working under own initiative.
· Ability to use email and word processing technology.
· Previous banking / financial institution experience.