Description de l'offre
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Test Analyst .
· Undertake test preparation for a variety of projects like resource estimating, planning, scoping, identifying data and environment requirements
· Write and review range of testing documentation.
· Coordinate testing tasks for specific projects, progress issues and escalate where necessary.
· Regularly review testing processes in order to identify ways to improve efficiency. Plan and support validation activity for live releases of new services.
· Coordinate activity of testers on multiple projects and provide support and coaching Establish close working relationships within Digital Centre of Excellence Review test documentation and provide coaching and feedback to colleagues
· Adoption and use of testing standards and processes
· Attend project update meetings, deliver project updates and escalate any known issues and concerns Adherence to mandatory objectives
· Excellent knowledge and experience of the testing process
· Good knowledge of the digital channels, and strong awareness of customer expectations
· Excellent awareness of Personal Computers, technology and the internet including browsers, operating systems and devices
· Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
· A strong team player, highly collaborative recognizing their specialized role in the department and acknowledging other areas and individuals roles and responsibilities.
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex issues
· Good decision making skills to be able to evaluate importance of defects found during testing, based on impact
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated
· Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
· Ability to influence and challenge to ensure that customer needs are represented
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.