Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Content Management Analyst .
· Liaise with the stakeholders to interpret their business requirements, create specific content strategies and use data to further decision making and reporting on effectiveness of content
· Build and optimize webpages ensuring all incoming journeys are accounted for
· Require a creative flare and knowledge of best practice. Adopt suitable templates, components and modules, edit content such as multilingual copy, images, video, and SEO metadata as part of the content management
· Work closely with the global and local teams to ensure the implementation of the content strategy and deliver content changes on Content Management System, troubleshoot and tools & calculators solution
· Work closely with Designers, Copywriters and various stakeholders for the delivery of quality new content on website via Content Management System.
· Need to know how channels feed into pages and ensure a seamless user journey, flagging any inconsistencies or repetition that may transpire during build
· Able to communicate effectively to ensure any issues are raised to ensure realignment across the channels
· Manage your own pipeline of work and ensure milestones are met
· Identification of key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or solution or escalating as appropriate.
· Create and write documentation for end users, and conduct knowledge sharing of best practice with offshore team
Ideal candidate profile
· Professional diplomas in Marketing or Communications would be an advantage
· Experience and understanding of web publishing tools, content management systems and customers engagement tools and automated translation platforms
· Relevant experience and knowledge of digital best practice including content strategy, web analytics, SEO, SEM, writing for web, optimisation and accessibility
· Experience delivering localized digital content across multiple platforms, especially mobile
· A working understanding of web technology tools such as XML, HTML, Photoshop, and varying digital asset types
· Localization budget and vendor management experience is an advantage
· Passionate about creating optimal user journeys with a focus on conversion and acquisition
· Demonstrated success in delivering multiple content related projects, priorities and stakeholder concurrently
· Strong analytical, and planning skills and the ability to work with multiple teams
· Good understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice and in particular Agile
· Subject Matter Expertise of digital content and distribution.
· Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
· Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
· Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors
· Strong relationship management and influencing skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.