Skills - ETL Data Stage Developer
Designation - Consultant Specialist
Location - Hyderabad
Experience - 7 to 9 yrs
· Knowledge of IBM DataStage Architecture, Stages/Transformations, Design, ETL flow, advanced SQLs
· Knowledge of data loading techniques using DataStage
· Knowledge of SQL and Data Loading techniques (Using BTEQ, FLoad, MLoad, TPT) in Teradata
· Experienced in DataStage Parallel Extender jobs development using different stages like Aggregator, Join, Merge, Lookup, source dataset, External Filter, Row generator, Column Generator, Change Capture, Copy, Funnel, Short, peek stages etc.
· Knowledge and experience on DataStage Director for running, monitoring and error management the jobs.
· Experienced in development of DataStage sequences to run the batch jobs.
· Knowledge of Best Practices in DataStage, Performance improvements, implementing CDC, UDFs
· Understanding and Experience on Unix/Linux system, file systems, shell scripting
· Strong knowledge of scheduling tools such as Control- M, Tivoli etc.
· Experience in Financial domain (Banking).
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
· Good experience on Onsite and offshore co-ordination and Handling big ETL teams.
· Experienced in Development of UNIX shell scripts for enhancing the ETL job performance.
· Hands-on experience applying modeling techniques to actual business solutions
Experience in designing, developing and implementing Business Intelligence tools
Ideal candidate profile