Description de l'offre
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST)
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• Data Analytic Specialist, who will participate into the Data Lake Development and work with offshore team to provide Data report to business timely
• Tie data analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
• Develop the enterprise data model
• Design the customer profiling mechanism for Precision marketing
• Design the common data architecture asset including framework, principle, guideline and template to guide the delivery team realize an optimized solution
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
1. A 985/211 Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with major or minor in computer science or related field and 8+ years progressive experience in building and designing application systems.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in data analysis.
3. Familiar with data analysis framework/tools including ELK, MySQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, kafka etc.
4. Clear understanding of data modelling, be capable of applying the right algorithm for different business case
5. Solid experience on customer profiling
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; good planning and task management skill.Excellent communication skills with technical (the team) and non-technical (business partners) counterparts; being able to "translate" between the two worlds is the major thing in the day to day work.
7. Strong analytical skills with an ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
8. Good organizational, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
9. Good planning and task management skill.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCJSH/TZ
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited