Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as DaaC Configuration Analyst .
· Secondary point of contact for enablement of Digital Messaging within Asia Pacific Digital, accountable for forging and managing business relationships, primarily between the Digital and Global and Regional Retail Banking and Wealth Management functions or teams in order to support the definition and delivery of best in class digital messaging across all digital channels.
· Provide tools and required support to enable local entities and global business to reach specified targets in Digital Engagement, Digital Transactions, Digital Leads, Digital Revenue
· Support the onboarding to various digital technology platforms
· Cultivate and nurture local entity engagement and use of digital messaging
· Manage the execution of the business demand in conjunction with the business stakeholders into the Digital Enablement Team
· Provide support to Digital As a Channel Enablement function at business, cross functional teams, HSBC Operations and Services Technology and Marketing forums reporting between various functions acting as a lead for HSBC Digital Solutions and engaging the Digital functions to provide solutions
· Provide a mechanism for information transfer of Digital knowledge, terminology and experience across regions and entities
· Support on digital Governance at the outset of all Digital project scoping exercises in conjunction with the relevant business stakeholders
· Drive technology partners to improve system targeting and messaging capabilities
· Demonstrate an awareness of needs of the Business, facilitating engagement with the Digital functions to provide innovative solutions to issues
· Become a Champion for change to inspire stakeholders, anticipating their future needs and facilitating a structure to deliver solutions
· Support the development and manage Governance procedures to minimise divergence from Digital Core solutions. Procedures should be comprehensive, clear and unambiguous, and include Service Level Agreements, individual or team ownership, mitigation strategies, resolution scenarios and escalation policy
· Foster and develop a customer centric ethos, use customer insight to continuously enhance a seamless customer experience, increasing loyalty, advocacy and retention.
· Build and maintain successful working relationships with both internal and external parties across Digital, understanding that engagement models may vary, providing guidance to and support knowledge transfer with interested parties and the wider Business areas
· In order to deliver the strategic objectives the role holder will work at the highest levels with stakeholders, including Retail Banking and Wealth Management Retail and Wealth, Customer Valued Management, Digital, Analytics, Digital Information and Management, Marketing and HSBC Operations Services and Technology
· Build and maintain excellent relationships with key parties in each entity, tailoring messages to specific audiences
· Support delivery through the Digital mechanism, ensuring engagement across functional lines
· Act as point of escalation point for issues and concerns for Digital As a Channel disciplines, entities and global business including Digital Business, as well as wider business community in charge of cross sell and customer servicing initiatives
· Key stakeholders include group digital, analytics and technology
· Establish excellent working relationship with digital teams and the wider content requestors community across the business
· Influence technology partners to resolve and improve digital messaging tools and technologies
· Act as a role model to share expertise and best practice collaboratively within Digital and across all parts of Retail Banking and Wealth Management.
· Represent HSBC Digital Solutions and provide expertise at all Digital forums and with stakeholders when required.
· Support the development and communicate clear procedures for engagement with Digital, including engagement process, Process Level Agreements and Service Level Agreements
· Facilitate sharing of best practice across Digital supported Entities and with wider Digital community globally
· Identification of key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate
· Adherence to United Kingdom, Europe and in country regulatory and compliance policies
· Ensure HSBC is not put at any operational or reputational Risk by sharing knowledge of, and adherence to, group, HSBC Technology Services and Digital processes, Functional Instruction Manual and necessary engagement with other group Functions where required to ensure change is created and delivered fit for purpose