Description de l'offre
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong's largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Officer .
· Provide quality customer services to customers through hotline and walk in enquiry
· Handle customers' enquiries or dissatisfaction through phone and interview
· Draft correspondence to answer customer's enquiries or complaints
· University Degree holder in Business or related discipline
· Experience in Call Centre environment, preferably gained from insurance or financial industry
· Strong sense of self initiation with mindset to maintain a balance between business flexibilities and risk exposure
· Sound analytical and problem solving capabilities
· Ability to serve internal and external clients independently in a professional manner
· Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
· Strong computer skill particularly in Microsoft Chinese Word processing and Microsoft Excel
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.