Description de l'offre
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Officer.
· Support Relationship Managers in delivering efficient and quality service to customers
· Act as major contact point with customers support functions to ensure smooth account operations
· Assist Relationship Managers in handling customers from different business parties and find the right solutions for customers
· Contact customers to build relationship and respond to enquiries on account or operational matters
· Liaise with internal departments and provide instructions to concerned parties on account maintenance tasks
· Prepare monthly performance reports for management and handle daily exception reports
· Assist Customer Service Manager in dealing with requests and perform general office administrative duties
· Customer focused and have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Good understanding of general banking products and services as well as having sound knowledge in using bank operating systems such as Online Banking System and Customer Relationship Management System
· Good understanding on credit assessment or operations, approval process and security documentation is preferred, but not essential
· Fluent in spoken and written English with knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
· Proficient in using Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.