Description de l'offre
Customer Service Officer - Isle of Man
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
As an HSBC employee Isle of Man, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Customer Service Officer.
The role of the Customer Service Officer (know as Premier Associate internally) is to communicate with customers by way of making calls / receiving calls / responding to emails for HSBC Expat customers or prospective customers. Provides high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible. Listens to the customer and establishes needs as well as offering solutions. Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution. Responsible for achieving individual measures whilst maintaining quality and compliance.
In this role, you will:
· Provide a high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible.
· Listen to the customer and establish needs as well as offering solutions.
· Take ownership of customer queries and contacts to ensure resolution.
· Be responsible for achieving individual measures whilst maintaining quality and compliance.
· Plan and prioritise your own time effectively, be aware of your responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner.
· Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. customer service.
· A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service, building customer relationships and creating customer advocacy.
· Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience.
· Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations.
For further details and application information please click “Apply”
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.