Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world,the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Retail banking and Wealth Management team in the role of Customer Service Banker, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
· By using the stipulated ON-Brand standards of greeting and attending to customer needs to create customer delight.
· By understanding customers’ needs and consistently delivering the appropriate and efficient services solutions.
· Support and actively participate in the various service initiatives to enhance customer satisfaction.
· Ensure timely completion and accurate recording of all services and sales activities.
· Support the Branch management team in proactive sales floor management to drive higher customer engagement.
· Update customers on HSBC products & services and leverage on service to prospect for sales referrals. Use the tracking systems for reporting.
· Educate the customer about alternate channels for ease of banking.
· Proactively close the sales for transactional products.
· Open new banking accounts with the adequate KYC requirement standard and 100% defects-free quality in the account opening documents.
· Proactively refer to the learning tools and information on the intranet for on-the-job learning and self-development.
· Actively participate in peer coaching session and other team level feedback sessions.
· Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators
· Ensure awareness of compliance requirements and implementation of Group Compliance Policy.
· Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with Section 4 of the Group Operations FIM.