Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Ambassador .
· Uplift the Bank's overall service profile and enhance customer experience, including value added after sales service to ensure customer satisfaction
· Greet and welcome all walk in customers as soon as they enter the branch
· Establishing good rapport and relationship with walk in customers, handling their requests and enquiries, identifying their needs and directing them to the right branch staff to provide further assistance
· Exemplify HSBC brand attributes of being perceptive, progressive, responsive, respectful and fair
· Actively assist in managing the bank hall environment including platform and queue, promotion of self-service and internet banking to proactively refer potential customers to other sales staff and close simple sales when necessary
· Support Customer Service Managers and Business Managers in delivering a high standard of professional service, proactively identifying ways to improve queue or platform service and recommending initiatives on optimising resources to better serve customers
· Perform other branch operational duties as assigned after banking hours