Description de l'offre
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Banking Operations Officer
Business Services - Banking Operations
Hang Seng's Business Services is a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units.
Banking Operations, supporting account opening services, including customer due diligence and ongoing account maintenance
Should you join our Business Services, you will focus on delivering excellent services through teaming up with fellow colleagues, business partners and Group Services Centers. You will work closely with our branch staff, relationship managers, product owners and IT teams. You will be developed with skills and mindset for process ownership, quality and risk management, high performance coaching, adaptive operating model and effective cost management.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Banking Operations Officer.
· To provide effective services to business services centers network, business departments and customer groups on account opening and servicing processes
· Support servicing requests received at back office including amendments to customer information, placing standing instructions, supporting data requests for Banks, customers, etc.
· Build close relationship with business partners and demonstrate strong operations expertise
· Supervise and manage offshore operations team to deliver excellent services
· Ensure all control measures are in compliance with the Bank's guidelines and the code of conduct from regulatory bodies
· Handling ad-hoc tasks such as special project and clean up exercise
· Higher Diploma or above in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
· Knowledge in banking practices and financial products is preferred
· Experience in handling KYC / Customer Due Diligence / Customer onboarding / Account Servicing will be highly regarded
· Strong communication and analytical skills with ability to work collaboratively as a team
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Fresh graduates are welcomed
To apply, please read carefully the ‘ Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information ' available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website : www.hangseng.com and submit your online application by clicking “Apply Now”. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.