Description de l'offre
Role Title : Associate Software Engineer II, Development
Business : RBWM Technology
Role Purpose / Description
The job holder will have to perform the following duties:
• Participate in the various stages of a development project, such as requirement gathering, Functional design, technical design, development, testing, implementation and support.
• Perform coding and testing under the guidance of a supervisor, and according to the Bank’s development standard and meeting quality requirements.
• Work closely with regional IT teams (HK, Xi’An) in project implementation and support.
• Provide input to system solutions to meet business needs.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• Bachelor degree or above
• Graduate in Computer Science, IT engineering / Mathematics / Computation or a related discipline
• Good command of written and oral English, with a minimum of CET-4 or equivalent English level
• Sound problem solving capability (analytical and logical reasoning skills)
• Acceptable technical knowledge in system development
• Proven ability in project planning and control
• Good interpersonal skill and emotional stability (teamwork skills)
• Self-motivated with a strong commitment to a career in Information Technology
• Experience in software development is more preferable;
• Awareness / experience in Agile development is more preferable;
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.