The Bank's support model is constructed around a Relationship Manager (“RM”) who serves as the anchor for the relationship and coordinates with product partners (such as Capital Financing, Global Liquidity & Cash Management, Global Trade and Receivables Finance, Private Banking, and Global Markets) to offer solutions based on the customers' needs and complexity of its business. Coupled with the provision of CMB core product offerings, the customer's requirement for Capital Financing solutions to satisfy an event driven business need is seen as a major characteristic of this segment.
The Credit Analyst role will provide credit and risk support for a team covering Apparel companies generating annual revenues of $10MM to $500MM. Responsibilities will include analysis of asset reliant loans, monitoring of loan balances, preparation of monthly loan reports, writing credit papers and performing credit analysis.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 0-3 years' of experience preferably in Commercial or Corporate Banking environment. Internships and college coursework (Economics, Financial Statement Analysis, Finance or Accounting) will qualify.
· Appreciation of working in a global environment
· Developing professional expertise and credibility within business
· Appreciation of a client-focused environment
· Strong ‘team' skills promoting an environment of cooperation and trust, overcoming resistance where encountered
· Possess analytical and financial skills
· Attention to detail
· Good prioritising, organisational and time management abilities
· Ability to make decisions
· Good verbal and written communications skills