Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as AVP, CRM and Analytics .
· Identifies relevant sales and service opportunities in a timely and targeted manner at specific customers or groups of customers using robust data and insights.
· Determines how the customers' financial relationship can be managed and measured to satisfy both customer needs and returns to HSBC.
· Acts as a custodian of customer contact strategy that spans customer life-cycle from point of acquisition through subsequent sales and service interactions.
· Plans, coordinates all Customer Relationship Management, CRM, activities, including determining target group objectives with Proposition and responsibility for overall annual CRM calendar, budgets, as appropriate, and process and review of all relevant sales and marketing campaigns and activities
· Influence business decisions using sound data across cross-functional teams
· Integrate between channels, products and propositions to improve customer experience and its corresponding processes.
· Strategic inputs into campaign design
· Management of customer portfolio profitability
· Lead the interpretation of customer relationship information to provide insight to support and improve customer engagement strategy development with an effective multi-channel approach
Ideal candidate profile
· Degree in related field
· Strong experience in banking or a related industry
· Excellent analytical capabilities with data mining or analytics experience.
· Experienced manager with solid communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess strong commercial acumen and drive, and able to work independently under pressure and tight deadlines
· SAS or SQL programming skills are essential.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.