A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Sales Quality Implementation and Reinforcement Manager
WPB Business Internal Control, WPB Chief Controls Office, WPB Chief Operating Office
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Sales Quality Implementation and Reinforcement Manager .
· Implement various sales compliance monitoring programs including contacting customers on understanding the sales quality and reviewing relevant transaction records
· Assess if the products sold by sales staff is suitable for our customers and the selling process can fulfill the internal/ regulatory requirements
· Communicate with sales channels on checking result and validate the remedial actions conducted
· Study the effectiveness of sales control measures and recommend enhancement initiatives on risk detection and mitigation
· Support in compiling reports on sales quality performance for management oversight
Ideal candidate profile
· Degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
· Minimum 1 year of banking experience, preferably with exposure to retail banking business and knowledge of related regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
· Strong attentiveness to details, with compliance and control orientation
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, with sound knowledge of application software such as MS Excel an advantage
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.