Description de l'offre
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Relationship Manager
Commercial Banking - Corporate Banking
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Relationship Manager .
· Manage and develop a portfolio of corporate banking customers with an aim to deepen and broaden relationships with our clients
· Achieve various individual business targets and contribute to the team performance
· Prepare credit proposals and approve credit facilities in accordance with discretionary authority
· Conduct regular review and take proactive measures to ensure credit quality
· Cross-sell a full range of banking products
· Provide guidance, coaching and support to junior members
· University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in relationship management, preferably in financial institutions
· Passes in HKSI and relevant insurance licensing examinations preferred
· Ability to work under pressure, with strong self-motivation
· Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers