A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Project Manager
WPB Chief Operating Office
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Assistant Project Manager .
· Provide project management, workflow design, test management and consultancy services to the Retail banking business to drive improvement in systems, products, service, process efficiency and control
· Work closely with parties including WPB business users, operations, IT and risk stewards etc to ensure effective project implementation and process management support
· Participate in the project planning, testing and implementation of WPB product launch and system enhancement
· Adopt Agile methodology and DevOps practices for end-to-end project management life cycle into project /systems implementation in various business areas
· Take up as PMO for large scale projects / programmes
· Participate in projects / programmes covering all WPB business units and strategic WPB initiatives / programme
Ideal candidate profile
· University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
· Minimum of two years solid banking experience in project management, system implementation or business transformation preferred
· Knowledge in retail banking, especially in general banking, insurance and digital, will be an advantage
· Strong self-motivation and creativity, with excellent project management, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.