HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST)
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- To handle BOP reporting data monitoring and quality assurance check on daily basis;
- To proactively engage onshore and offshore stakeholders in exploring opportunities to streamline and standardize BOP process
- To well understand regulatory requirement on BOP reporting and to timely follow changes as key BOP contact point
- Other tasks as BCP coordination, internal and external inspection coordination etc
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Be able to work efficiently and effectively with high quality output.
- Be able to work under pressure with very positive attitude.
- Be independent to solve problems and prioritize tasks with logical capability.
- Be a good team player, has outstanding communication skills and collaboration ability.
- Bachelor's degree or above, and fluent written/oral English.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /MW/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited