A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Manager, Resourcing and Onboarding
Human Resources leads the implementation of the Group's people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Resourcing and Onboarding
· Work closely with line managers to identify the resourcing needs and develop feasible and effective recruitment strategies
· Review and streamline end to end recruitment process for various positions to enhance productivity and work efficiency
· Use effective sourcing channels to attract talents and manage external vendors for quality services.
· Engage in employer branding proposition to attract potential hires
· Ensure the recruitment process is in compliance with banking regulations and requirement
· Assist in developing ad hoc recruitment projects
Ideal candidate profile
· Proven experience in interview selection and effective use of sourcing channels to attract talents
· Able to work responsibly and attentive to details
· Can communicate effectively and able to engage and influence stakeholders
· Has the ability to embrace changes, overcome challenges
· Has a great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service process
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Degree in Human Resources Management or General Management
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.