Description de l'offre
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Assistant Manager, Liabilities
· The jobholder has the responsibility for assisting the Manager on planning, implementing and management of debit card products and growing CASA balance for RBWM with the objective of growing the profitability of this business.
· On top of that, the jobholder will be assisting in driving the initiatives designed to optimize revenue & profitability of the product.
· Plan usage campaigns to meet the needs of the customers and to position HSBC Bank as the preferred bank.
· Assist in growing CASA balance to achieve the assigned target.
· Operate autonomously within area of responsibility and be accountable for meeting program objectives.
· To monitor and report program results along with recommendations for improvement.
· Ensure control processes are robust and adhered to for programmatic and portfolio tracking/monitoring.
· To incorporate the ever-expanding wealth of digital information including social media and web surfing behaviour with offline information to create a more robust view of customer preferences, trends, and opportunities
· Assist the Manager in increasing the Bank’s profitability and market share in the face of acquire profitable customers within both mass affluent and advance segments to achieve a leadership position for HSBC CASA & debit cards in the market.
· Degree graduate in business, economic, finance and accounting, communication or marketing with at least 3 years of product/ project management experience in a FI or large corporate firm environment.
· Strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to influence broadly and challenge conventional thinking, ability in strategic thinking and the ability to frame business problems
· Strong analytical skills with proven ability to translate data into meaningful information and actions
· Excellent communication skills and project management skills
· Comprehensive knowledge of targeted direct marketing and brand management
· Strong understanding of the financial services industry, competitors and target market.
· Able to perform data analysis, branding/advertising, market research, forecasting and promotions.
· Strong business decision making and have good planning and organization skills.
· Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.