Description de l'offre
(No. of Vacancy: 1; Location: Shanghai)
We see a future with so much to offer. Do you?
Around the world, growth is bringing new prosperity; businesses are pioneering new trade routes; and new centres of wealth and influence are emerging. At HSBC, we’re inspired by the ways the world is changing for our business and for our customers. That’s why we’re looking to connect with the best and the brightest people from across the globe. With so much to offer, we’re ideally placed to help you realise your ambitions.
HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited was established in August 2009. It is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. With a registered capital of RMB1025 million, the Company serves affluent and high-net-worth customers in Shanghai and Beijing through HSBC and Hang Seng bank's distribution channels. The Company offers comprehensive insurance services covering protection, retirement, children’s education, legacy planning and wealth growth to individuals and families.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Assistant Manager, Insurance Branch Operation-SH, HSBC life Insurance.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver branch life operation services efficiently and effectively with Production Management metrics met, in line with the company's HNW and customer centricity strategies.
- Assist the manager by overseeing day-to-day policy administrations in Shanghai area to assure fulfillment of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and implementation of operational guidelines / procedures.
- Keep good communication with other Service Delivery teams, Finance and channels to resolve problems and smooth daily operations.
- Provide training to internal staffs and channels as required.
- Prepare MI report and other reports to reflect important pictures of branch life operations.
- Provide feedback to head of IBO on IBO guidelines and procedures based on practical experience
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- University graduate or above preferably major in insurance, economics, legal or communications;
- 5 years or more of policy administration/customer service experience in life insurance, preferably in JV or foreign companies with at least 2 years or above at managerial level;
- Solid experience in process design, branch set-up, and training will help;
- Organized and analytical thinking, strong verbal and communication skills, commercial and strategic thinking and highly initiative.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.