Description de l'offre
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Assistant Manager, Incentive Management .
· The overall objective of the job is to strengthening regular on-going strategy through efficient Group driven & governance.
· Incentive Framework i.e. Retail Incentive Framework.
· To support the sales channels in achieving an optimal channel mix and distribution growth. This position will be responsible for delivering the information and tolls necessary for the management have best in class decision analytic.
· Supporting RBIF on the new incentive framework that is absolutely aligned with regional direction on frontline performance achievements measure by Activities, KPI, Outcomes and Scorecards.
· Facilitate the Quarterly Scorecard development and to ensure the Group Incentive Framework i.e. Scorecard are aligned at all times.
· As the specialist & key business user of Regional EIM system to support incentive management across all sales channels for RBWM.
· Responsible for the smooth running of Regional EIM and the database integrity for RBWM sales channel Direct Channel: i.e. operations, system administration, user specifications.
· Responsible to perform UAT and validation as and when there is a system launch related to automation of incentive process.
· Consistently produce MI’s reporting for management analysis on the business performance and front line engagement with the customers through activities behavioural.
· Responsible for effective, accurate and timely incentive payment for all sales channels and comply with laid down procedures.
· Regularly conduct system health check to ensure incentive payment accuracy and to report when there is any mis-selling to protect the business reputation.
· To acquire sufficient system knowledge to continue develop and enhance a robust incentive payment system.
· To ensure high standards of controls in processing sales commission while attaining maximum efficiency and productivity at all times.
· To ensure incentive governance takes place all times.
· Must have a bachelor’s degree preferably a degree in Finance or in related fields.
· Minimum of 2 to 5 years of working experience with at least a progressive career over the last 5 years in the financial services organization.
· Good aptitude towards analysis and with lateral thinking skills to consider “out of box” fresh approaches in managing data and must have strong problem solving skills.
· Preferably with retail banking and sales planning background.
· Requires good basic PC operating skills: Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
· Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
· Excellent language proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.