The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager Data and Analytics - Wealth and Personal Banking.
· Focus on using Data & Analytics to drive business activities and outcomes that improve or transform customer experience, staff productivity and business decision process
· Embed outcomes of business analytics and data science to optimize RBWM business decisions and activities such as acquisition, cross sell and win-back to deliver business objectives.
· Inject data products that transform customer, staff experiences and/or business decision processes; by leveraging advanced data and analytics capabilities.
· Transform data into self-serve info, intuitive for consumption by business recipients.
· Continuously optimize contact activities to deliver personal and relevant communications through use of targeting, offers and processes
· Contribute to tribe's innovation and development activities across analytics, self-serve information, artificial intelligence / machine learning, and data products.
· Contribute to key initiatives from global and regional Data & Analytics leadership.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor degree in a one of these preferred disciplines: mathematics, computer science, data engineering, data science, analytics, statistics, econometrics, management information system, operations research
· Technical knowledge in one or more of: customer segmentation, digital marketing, data science, portfolio analytics, use of open-source data in analyses, data engineering.
· Experience with specialization in one or more of these skills: business analytics, communications operations, contact planning, data science, data management, AI/ML engineering, cloud platform engineering, data governance, data visualization.
· Strong communicator; Good interpersonal skills. Demonstrated experience in forming ‘advisory' relationships with senior managers.
· Strong team player; able to work members of different skills and experiences. Comfortable to operate in a complex matrix structure with multiple stakeholders.
· Strong technical experience in process and analysis of large amount of data using one of these: Python, R, SQL or SAS.
· Proficiency in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning algorithms; hands-on use of DataRobot or Sagemaker.
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.