A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
• Responsible for designing, provisioning, implementing, operating, and monitoring of network & IP Telephony and other related services in HACN.
• Design, support, administer the operations and maintenance of the WAN/LAN, Intranet/Extranet/Internet for HACN.
• Work with various IT infrastructure vendors and telecommunication carriers' including CT/CM/CU/OCN, negotiating contracts & services.
• Provide formal and informal training for end-users and/or team members as needed.
• Responsible for manage all aspects of WIFI service for HACN
• Assist to define standards for all network infrastructure, cabling and data center technologies
• Support central service owners on the local/regional deployment of global services (e.g. Acano for Business, Webex Meeting Broadcast, Video Conference and other meeting room systems…)
• Liaise with the regional/global and local IT entities and business stakeholders in HACN to ensure the alignment of the services with the HSBC global standard.
• Provides technical consulting, advice and guidance on area services to IT counterparts(ES&A/SwD/ITS) in HACN, supporting them in their projects.
• Create and keep updated proper documentation of all the services under his/her responsibility, following the global standards and guidelines
• Project manage, implement and deploy systems, software, hardware and technology from network/voice perspective.