Description de l'offre
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Global Standards Manager, Global Standards Middle Office .
· Support and contribute to key tasks relating to Global Standards deliverables to manage financial crime risk of the Retail Banking and Wealth Management business
· Conduct and or support customer diligence activity by customer segments via a structured end to end process
· Assist in monitoring and analyzing customer activities and account transactions and help identify financial crime risk red flags for respective risk mitigation.
· Support or contribute to Management Information generation for effective productivity management and financial crime risk analysis and monitoring
· Contribute to essential on the ground work such as support preparation and taking part in live proving exercises to ensure implementation of customer due diligence, transaction monitoring and Global Standards remediation initiatives.
· Working experience in retail banking sector with basic knowledge on Know Your Client, Anti Money Laundering and Sanctions, preferably degree holder in a business discipline
· Good communication skill and able to effectively interact with internal and external customers
· Able to analyze and manage details of the work
· Willing to learn and appreciate team work
· Good English proficiency both written and spoken and able to communicate in Cantonese and Putonghua
· Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.