A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Customer Service Team Manager, IPS Account Service Section
Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our team as Assistant Customer Service Team Manager, IPS Account Services Section .
· Support call team to deliver quality phone banking services and initiate business opportunities for potential personal customers
· Provide guidance and coaching support, and conduct regular briefings to uplift the professional knowledge of team members
· Oversee offshore team in GZC to meet KPIs agreed in Service Level Agreement
· Achieve the committed phone performance pledges by strategic resources planning
· Monitor the daily operations to ensure that all relevant activities are in compliance with the requirements of the Bank and regulatory authorities
Ideal candidate profile
· Diploma or Degree Holder; Form Five or DSE Graduates with relevant working experience will also be considered
· Minimum 2 years' of retail banking experience; with knowledge of call centre operations and investment products preferred
· Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations (IIQE) Paper 1, 2 and 3 and Hong Kong Securities and Investment (HKSI) Paper 1, 7 and 8 a must
· Willing to work shift hours
· Strong customer service orientation, with good communication and problem solving skills
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.