A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Contribute to identification of sales opportunities that address specific needs for client and managing from identification to point of sale
Contribute to maintenance of business relationships with accounts in assigned area of responsibility
Provide updated market information and development of treasury products and explore new products opportunity that deems fit to customers;
· Address clients' return expectation and risk appetite, provide yield enhancement and risk hedging solutions to corporate and FI clients, including FX/Rates/Credit/Equity etc products.
Broaden client base and strengthen customer relationship
Ideal candidate profile
· University degree in Economics, Finance or a related discipline
· Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in Markets is required
· Broad knowledge of external environment including regulatory and competitors
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese