A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Corporate Sustainability Manager
Corporate Sustainability Department
As a leading corporate citizen, Hang Seng places strong emphasis on sustainable business practices, investing in community development initiatives, and promoting corporate citizenship and positive community participation among its staff and the general public. Hang Seng has been a constituent member of a number of sustainability indexes, including the FTSE4Good Developed Index, the Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Index Series and the Hong Kong Business Sustainability Index. In 2018, for the 11th consecutive year, the University of Hong Kong's Public Opinion Programme rated the Bank as having the best reputation for CSR among Hong Kong financial institutions.
The Corporate Sustainability function manages the Bank's community investment programmes, staff volunteer activities and corporate sustainability reporting. We work closely with our community partners to develop, launch and execute community investment programmes that help enhance social and environmental well-being.
Should you join the Corporate Sustainability function, you will be working with a team of dynamic and professional colleagues who are involved in enhancing the sustainability of the Bank's business, as well as contributing to long-term community development.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Corporate Sustainability Manager.
· Responsible for planning and executing community investment programmes, and compiling related reports
· Identify and initiate charitable donations and community sponsorships opportunities
· Assist in the evaluation of proposals submitted by external parties/internal departments
· Assist in driving the publicity for the community investment programmes
· Support in the budget process and ensure internal policy compliance and risk management; and in charge of general administration management of the department
· Responsible for data management and preparing MI reports
Ideal candidate profile
· A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Minimum of five years' relevant experience in corporate responsibility programme management, event management and public relations
· Good communication and writing skills in both English and Chinese
· Good interpersonal and project management skills
· Experience in general administration, budgeting, database management and MI reporting
· Meticulous, able to work independently and multi-tasking
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior role.