The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Delivering high-quality research and analysis to investors around the world, the Global
Research team covers economics, currencies, equities, fixed income and climate change to help our clients best navigate and make sense of turbulent global financial markets. Global Research offers fundamental, cross-asset, technical and quantitative analysis presented through multiple platforms and formats.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Analyst, Global Banking and Markets.
· Lead analyst for ASEAN financials responsible for formulating stock and sector investment views
· Write stock, sector and/or thematic reports, maintain financial models and industry databases, participate in company meetings and presentations, fulfil client requests, engage with company management and investor relations as well as developing industry contacts
· Collaboration with colleagues covering regional and global financials as well as regional and global equity strategy
· Pro-actively servicing external clients to deliver client votes as well as satisfying demands of internal stakeholders
· Regular travel to meet companies, industry participants and clients locally and overseas
Ideal candidate profile
· Banks analyst covering ASEAN markets preferred, but experienced candidates covering other markets will also be considered
· Good understanding of ASEAN markets, bank business models, competitive dynamics, financial statement analysis as well as the threat from non-traditional competitors
· Entrepreneurial with good track record of developing client franchise
· A good range of industry contacts
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Working knowledge across financials would be helpful
· Team player, diligent, organised and inquisitive
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.