The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Analyst.
· Responsible for assisting the team in providing the full suite of Capital Financing solutions to Commercial banking clients in South East Asia, working through country level relationship teams and side by side with Capital Financing product specialists, and in select cases with Sector specialists within Banking Assist and contribute to the origination and execution for Commercial banking Origination team in South East Asia. Help grow revenues according to plan while maintaining Global Standards and HSBC Values. Deliver holistic advice to clients
· Provide overall junior support to event related origination activity and execution for Commercial banking clients in South East Asia
· Have direct support responsibilities for priority clients
· Adhere to HSBC values, enforcing Global Standards, push collaboration efforts across different teams
Ideal candidate profile
· Preference for a post graduate qualified individual with a strong understanding of financial products and clients in the South East Asia region
· Relevant years of experience in investment banking
· Ability to network and work seamlessly in group situations and multitask across industries and regions
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
For the third year running Euromoney has named HSBC as Best Bank and Best Service Bank in Singapore in their annual Trade Finance Awards. We are the only market in Asia to reach the top in both categories for three years in a row.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by the Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.