Agile Business Analyst - Commercial Banking IT
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
At HSBC, we are transforming technology in financial services, using the latest digital tools and methodologies to make our customers' banking experience simpler, better, faster and more secure.
To achieve this, we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Agile Business Analyst.
This role is a business analysis role with the Onboarding and KYC SBI programme. The focus will be on the requirements that will enable enterprise services to integrate into the core platform. The scope of services will include Core Banking, third party data, ID&VA, customer due diligence integration.
The programme is adopting Agile principles and HSBC has selected SAFe to blend the agile principles with investment at scale.
Key duties include:
· Collaborate within Pod on the creation of epics and writing of user stories aligned to function and architecture inputs.
· Work with the Product Owner and team members to generate ideas and shape outcomes.
· Provide strong, experienced input into the strategic development.
· Achieve full front to back working knowledge of the overall process to provide seamless coverage as a process SME.
· Take an evidence based approach to requirements and acceptance criteria, ensuring traceability to key decisions.
· Assesses a broad range of business and operational considerations, and within a strong set of design principals, to support effective user story creation and solution design.
· Define and track metrics and KPIs for the business adoption of the product.
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Strong Business Analysis experience within Financial Services.
· Knowledge of Wholesale/Commercial Banking business processes and stakeholder management.
· Demonstrable experience of working with and delivering global solutions for a complex matrix of regional stakeholders and business units.
· Proven experience with working in Waterfall, Agile (SAFe) and hybrid delivery models.
· Experience in User Acceptance Testing processes and stakeholder management.
· Dedicatedly handle critical issues to ensure transparency and resolution
The base location for this role is 8 Canada Square, London.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies. As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.