Role Title: Administration
Business: COO IT
Role Purpose / Description:
· Ensure the administration service re running at maximum efficiency and effective
· Supervise Internal ADM Support, Access Control, Quarter service to provide an effective Facility & General ADM management to GLTc.
· Supervise the Fixed Assets Management, Key management, Ware House management to provide an effective Facility & General ADM management to GLTc.
· Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
· Implements the Group Compliance Policy, as applicable to the roles
· Be aware of the Operational Risk that associated with the role, and to ensure that all actions during the employment with HSBC take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring
Ideal candidate profile
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
· Good communication skills in English and Chinese, both oral and written
· IT literate and proficient in MS Office
· An independent worker with good planning/organizing, interpersonal skills and conscious to details
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.