Technical Solutions Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be in a position to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
In a typical day as a Technical Consultant, you would
· Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification systems.
· Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
· Resolve incoming internal or external businesses and end user's problems via telephone and e-support.
· Articulate both in writing and verbally case summary, resolution and add to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
· Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
· Represent the company in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
· Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end user SLA demands are met.
· Begin to partner with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
Education and Experience Required:
· High School: completion of post- primary level education prior to University study. Typically certified by diploma (i.e., H.S. diploma, "A" levels (U.K), Baccalaureate (France), etc.).
· 0-1 year experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
· Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
· Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
· Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
· Superior customer service skills.
· Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience.
Join us and make your mark!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.