Technical / Presales Graduate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading Technology company with market leading positions in servers, storage, wired and wireless networking, converged systems, services and cloud. We help customers use technology to reduce the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
We are currently hiring for our New Zealand Pre Sales / Technical Graduate program and are seeking enthusiast graduates, who are interested in the business of IT, and are keen on make an impact in technology.
The Sales Engineering / Technical Graduate Program launches you into IT and Sales, and aims to provide you with the opportunity to explore specific areas of interest by exposing you to different facets.
The Program consists of:
Two x 6-months cycles in different areas of specialization before landing a confirmed placement in the 2nd year of the program.
· Have completed and graduated within the last 2 years (Bachelor’s degree). Minimum Credit average. If completed Masters, there must be no more than 1 year gap between Bachelors and Masters Degrees. Discipline considered, with a preference for IT, Computer Science, Engineering with computer science
· Have a broad knowledge and passion for the IT industry
To be successful in this role, you should bring passion or exposure as below:
· Data and analytics
· Artificial Intelligence with a curiosity on helping solve business problems in the areas of cognitive automation, cognitive insight and cognitive engagement.
· Emerging business use cases for virtual reality and augmented reality
· Software programming (completion of Microsoft and/or VMware certifications at University)
· Networking (completion of Cisco certifications at University)
· Emergence of Open Source
· Are a well-rounded candidate with the interpersonal skills to collaborate, influence and partner with others under time constraints to deliver exceptional customer outcomes
· Are a NZ Citizen at the time of application
· Are available for the February 2021 commencement
What we offer:
· A competitive starting salary and a range of employee benefits
· A dynamic and supportive culture, that promotes diversity and inclusion
· Ongoing training to support your career development while maintaining a focus on work life balance.
· Diverse experience in a market leading company - joining our Graduate Program will give you the opportunity to transition from a brand new graduate to a professional with a head start in the IT industry
To apply, please include the following:
· Cover letter and CV
Want to know more about the HPE Graduate Program? Visit: https://www.hpe.com/au/en/about/jobs/students.html
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.