Job ID 1027809 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift First Shift (Mexico)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Seeking a highly motivated, technical team player to design enterprise IT solutions using HPE’s Enterprise Group offerings. The person we are looking for will become part of a global team that supports HPE’s sales force worldwide.
In a typical day as a Technical Consultant, you would:
· Work as part of a team to design enterprise IT solutions for HPE’s customers while advising on best practices and relevant business outcomes.
· Become a trusted expert for HPE’s sales force to answer technical questions and identify effective ways to compete.
· Develop relevant connections between peers to share knowledge, deliver training, and enhance the efficiency of the team’s day-to-day operation.
· Make use of soft skills to present a solution effectively to the customer and assist on customer visits or phone calls to clarify requirements and validate a solution.
· Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to deliver part of a detailed technical design, which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include installing new systems applications; updating applications, firmware, and drivers; creating boundaries for as well as performing configuration and testing activities; applications programming for assigned modules within a larger program; assisting in the preparation of technical presentations and demonstrations; and participating in customer meetings.
· Works with minimal direction from the technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks. Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of technical solutions.
· Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers. Understands company strategy and the role that the individual plays.
· Uses knowledge tools and reuses information for the benefit of projects, and of professional development.
· Uses and contributes to technical forums within the company environment and local professional communities and technical user groups. Focuses on single customer. Brings some specialized knowledge to a project team and solves moderately complex problems.
Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
· are a professional with 2-4 years of technical experience in any of the next areas:
· IT Support and/or delivery: work as a support engineer troubleshooting existing IT solutions and accommodating new requirements, or participated in the new installation and deployment of an IT solution.
· Developer: participated in the development of an enterprise and/or mobile application.
· Presales: collaborated in a team gathering customer IT requirements and desired business outcomes and translating them into an IT solution that delivers more than expected.
Knowledge and Skills Required
· English communication skills (spoken and written): 85% minimum
· Team work: this skill is fundamental for this role. The success of the team relies on efficient collaboration.
· Fast learner: it is exciting to work at HPE and get to position the latest technologies for our customer’s benefits. The accelerated pace of our products demand our technical consultants to learn quickly and apply their knowledge every day. Our technical consultants are fast learners that provide value to our customers and drive our team’s continuous development. ·
· Able to communicate broad and specific concepts with team and to peers.
· Able to produce documentation for use by team and customer.
· IT certifications on servers, storage, networking or enterprise software
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.