Systems Software Engineer
How you'll make your mark:
· You will work with the Artificial Intelligence/Analytics team enabling our customers to run Open Source Analytics frames works like TensorFlow and PyTorch on the worlds biggest supercomputers.
· You will help the team create new software allowing containerized applications to launch on supercomputers.
· You will help integrate industry-leading tools like Jupyter, Kubernetes, Singularity to work seamlessly on world’s exascale systems.
· You will work with the software stack that includes open source data analytics, resource and container management, collaboration toolkits, and more.
· You can quickly learn about complex systems, write application code, trouble shoot and debug distributed systems, and integrate and configure multiple applications to provide customers with a data analysis platform.
· You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
· You have 2-4 years work experience.
· Required: You must be very familiar with Linux development environment, bash, scripting
· Required: You have experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Singularity)
· Required: You must have experience with Java or Python
· Highly desired: You have experience with Supercomputers, or other distributed system
· Highly desired: You have familiarity with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc)
· Highly desired: You have familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow) and other Machine Learning concepts (e.g. Hyperparameter Optimization)
· Desired: You have experience with Jupyter Notebooks
· Desired: You have experience contributing to open source projects
· Key to success: Sense of humor, able to work well with others, possessing patience and a drive to succeed, and ability to dive into new technology and learn on the go with minimal supervision.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.