System Software Engineer – OS Test & Automation
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
As a System Software Engineer – OS Test & Automation, you would have
· Take over daily operations of home-made automation environment for OS testing and support team to reproduce system environment for all assigned issues.
· Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
· Codes the enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, utilities, and automation tools.
· Learn & develop advanced knowledge about system software/hardware for further challenges.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other fields with proved programming capability.
· Typically, 0-5 years’ experience or understand test automation design tools and languages (e.g., Bash, Python).
· Linux system administration/programming experience are highly desired.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in Chinese & English.
If you are interested and have right qualifications, then apply now!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.