Storage System Test Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Storage System Test Engineer
· Experienced in Storage Domain, and with system testing, design and execution expertise
· Very good Knowledge of SCSI, FC, iSCSI and SAS protocols
· Knowledge of host environments Windows, VMware
· Good knowledge of Block storage and features of a block storage system
· Responsible to the test approach, test design and test execution
· Excellent knowledge of Storage Domain, and in depth knowledge of usage scenarios. Ability to translate this into test cases.
· Defines and leads initiatives to improve product quality and operational efficiency
· Communicates with team on plans, updates, root cause analysis etc. Very good communication skills. Ability to switch from high level executive summary to in depth technical analysis
· Works with the development team as their trusted partner
· Hands on technical person
What do we expect?
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent with 3 – 5 years of experience in testing
• Knowledge in software applications design tools
• Abilities in programming languages (Python, Perl etc)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent communication skills (written & spoken)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.